To My Nadailia

You simmer. 

Your passion rides just below the surface taking only a word or a touch or a look to bubble  over. I love how you embrace that, no apologies, no excuses, just a fact and force of nature.  It's what makes you unique and priceless. Your ability to express that passion both verbally and physically creates the chemistry for your creativity. 


I love being the catalyst for your passion. I love providing the triggering events of your sexual burn. I love touching you, kissing you, sharing pleasure and desires with you. I love fueling your imagination with my words. I especially love giving you sweet release with only my expressed thoughts created in heat. 

You fuel my imagination. Your passion and reactions, to me and my words, give me the confidence to create, to be original. You allow me the freedom and the forum to express my thoughts without fear. 

You nurture my creativeness with your openness and desire. I love these things about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment